Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'M OBSESSED!!


So I'm a little obsessed with these awesome books!! I just finished reading "Twilight" and "New Moon" and I was amazed at how these books captured your interest from the beginning to the end. She has done an amazing job writing these books, you can honestly almost feel what the characters are feeling throughout the books. Alison just bought "Eclipse" today and I told her she better read fast so that I can read it after her, I might go through withdrawals if she doesn't finish quick enough!:) If there is anyone out there that hasn't read these books, I highly highly recommend you do, you won't be disappointed! Happy reading!!


I can't wait to start this one!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I've got the first one on hold at the library! I've heard lots of good things about this author lately!

Tara said...

i am right there with you nat!! except i still need to read new moon!