Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First Day of School!! HOORAY!!

Yesterday was the first day of school! Kade is now in fourth grade, It goes fast, that sounds old to say fourth grade. We went on monday to the open house and met his teacher Mrs. Wright. She seemed really really nice, i think he should like her.
I worked yesterday morning, so when I got home at about 7:15, Kade was all dressed and ready to go. The funny thing, was that Jordan was also all dressed and ready to go to Preschool, I tried to tell him that he didn't go to preschool that day and he insisted he did, with a sad little pout on his face, so I just let him think that he was, he was all ready with his backpack all morning. So I took their "first day of school pictures". Kade said he had a fun first day, we'll see how long the excitement lasts. As soon as the homework starts coming I'm sure it won't be quite as fun.
Handsome boy he is!


Kade helped pick out Jordan's shirt so they kind of matched.



The sun was bright, so Jordan wanted his sunglasses on.
That backpack is as big as he is.

Something off the subject, I am proud to say that I got my butt out of bed this morning at 5:20 and went to kickboxing at 5:30! I have been saying I need to go for the longest time and get a little bit back into shape, but whenever I thought about having to get up that early I would change my mind, but I am going to try and be dedicated now and go every morning, I'll let you know how I do, it might also depend on how sore I am tomorrow! :)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good for you, I wish I would get out and do SOMETHING... the boys look so cute ready for school, I also wish Soph was old enough for pre-school, she wants to go so bad!

Emily said...

Happy first day of school, Kade! I have always loved the first few weeks of school.

I am totally impressed with the kick boxing excursion. I have never been able to wake up and exercise. I tried to go running regularly this summer, but it only lasted three weeks. I hope that you can be more disciplined than I am!

Steff said...

Your boys are so cute. Winston is so anxious to go to preschool too. He asks me every day how much longer until he gets to go. We will both be happy when it's time!

Oh, and WOW on getting up that early to go exercise. That's super impressive. Kickboxing even! I've seen that class while it's going at the gym and it looks really hard! Way to go!

Tara said...

way to go natalie! i could NEVER get up that early i don't think!