Sunday, September 2, 2007

TRIBUTE TO A FRIEND...

I wanted to dedicate this post to my good friend Nicole Henderson who passed away on August 27. I was very sad to hear about Nicole, she was a very good friend throughout Junior High and High School. I remember many days and night spent at her house hanging out, having so much fun. She had such a fun personality, and we had many good times together. Nicole struggled with a horrible drug addiction for many years and sadly she was finally starting to get her life on the right path the last few months before she died. She was living in Mt. Pleasant with her bishop, Bishop Jorgensen and his family who were such a blessing and an answer to many prayers for her. She was finally happy after so many years of pain. I hope that her family can have peace in this difficult time ahead of them. Thank you for a lot of great memories Nicole, you will be greatly missed. I love you!




2 comments:

Jenn said...

:( Her pictures look very familiar....what a cute girl! I'm sorry you lost such a good friend.

The Warr's said...

Nat I was so sad to hear what had happened. I never really got to know Nicole, but she always seemed like such a fun girl. I hope you're doing ok. Love Jo