Saturday, August 18, 2007

Blah Blah Blah....

Well, i am just sitting here at work passing the time, I am covering someone's shift, so I'm not used to working the 11:00-3:00 shift, we'll see how i do.

Tyler and the boys went camping for the "father and sons" outing, which was so ridiculously planned by our ward! But the boys had been so excited all day about going, so hopefully all goes well and they don't get rained on or anything.
So Lauryn and I got to have a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa Harwood's house, because i had to come to work, so there would have been no one home with her while I was gone. She had fun staying up late with us (till about 10:40, pretty late for her) and watching High School Musical 2. Never did see the first one, so I guess I'll have to watch it now.

I was going to post some pictures, but Tyler took the camera with him, so hopefully he remembers to take pictures and then I will have lots to post tomorrow at work as well! Guess I'll go watch a movie or something to keep me awake!

1 comment:

Tara said...

never did see the high school musical. now there is 2? did you like it? maybe i should see it.

oh and when i strike it rich, i will gladly fly you out to see me!!!!