Yesterday was Kade's birthday. Nine years old, can you believe it! Man does that make me feel kind of old to have a nine year old. We had a fun day for Kade's birthday, we let him choose whether he wanted us to buy him presents for his birthday, or we would take the money we would spend on the presents and put it toward taking him and his friend Dylan to Lagoon. He chose Lagoon and so we spent the whole day at Lagoon with the two boys. It was a Long fun day, and we were all exhausted by the time we left. I have some other pictures of him opening some presents and stuff, but they are on my mom's camera, so when I get them on my computer I will put them on.
Kade and Dylan as we just arrived at Lagoon.
Riding the sky ride to the other end.
Kade ran right through the middle of the water, he was SOAKED, but he sure had fun doing it.
Kade and Dylan went on rattlesnake rapids, and we opted to stay off and spray them as they went by.

Tyler and I anticipating our "blast off" into the sky. I love this ride.
Me and my new boyfriend. Dylan was funny, he has never been to lagoon, he wanted to ride with me on a lot of the rides, especially at first.






5 comments:
Looks like they had a great time! Happy Birthday Kade!
What a fun birthday present! Lagoon is a blast! Did you ride Wicked?
Happy Birthday Kade! I can't believe how big he is!
Yes, we rode wicked, and it was really fun! Not as scary as it looks.
WICKED!!!
Post a Comment