Well, I just finished reading "Eclipse". Although the books were all So Awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed eclipse, I am still a little bit sad that they are done for now. It will be a whole year before the fourth and final book comes out and I just don't know if I can wait that long. I feel like these guys are my actual friends now!! Does that sound pretty pathetic? Anyway, hope all you out there that are still reading them are enjoying them as much as I did. Until next year Bella and Edward!
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
What? There's still another one coming out? Hmmmm...maybe I'd better wait until next summer to read them! I don't handle that sort of suspense well!
Nat, I am desperate for a book, I don't want to buy one, do you still have your sisters? Would she care if I borrowed it? It would only be for a day or two...
Oh great! Now I'm going to have to go out and buy these books. Then I'm sure they will be passed through all the girls on both sides of my family. We are all suckers for a good book. How about swimming sometime this week or next?
oh man, i just started the second one. maybe i will try to read it slow and savor it... although that will most likely be impossible!
Okay, so this has nothing to do with the books, but I just wanted to tell you that Nick and I had the salsa chicken and it was fabulous! I would love to get the other recipe you said that Tyler makes.
This has nothing to do with your books, although I am sad for you that you have to wait a whole year...
I have been redoing my blog, and you and I picked the same background. Thats fun hu :) Great minds think alike. Did you get an invitation to Boones wedding?
Post a Comment