Tuesday, March 6, 2007

What's new with us


Well, just thought I would give an update on us. Tyler is still working for the Oil Company, he is soon supposed to be put into a sales position which he is very excited about. He is also the ward clerk in our ward, so he stays busy. And he continues to be a wonderful husband and daddy.

As for me, I have been staying pretty busy. For those that may not have known, I tore my ACL in my knee and had surgery the week before Christmas, so I have been trying to recover from that the last couple of months. I also started a new job last November at a treatment center for teenage girls called New Haven. I do night shifts that are from 3:00-7:00 in the morning. It has been great having a little extra money and not having to worry about what to do with the kids.

Kade is in the third grade now, he was also baptized last September which was exciting for all of us. He is a smart little boy and is an excellant reader, although he would sometimes rather play than go read, typical little boy right.

Jordan is an armful of energy. He is always going a million miles a minute. And he has got the biggest imagination. We have spent the last week potty training and he is doing really well! After the first couple of days he seemed to get the hang of it. One less in diapers, Yeah!!

And then there is my sweet little Lauryn. What a sweetheart she is. She is a little busy body also. Her latest thing is to climb on anything she can, especially the kitchen table, scary! She's pretty smart to figure out a way to get up there, no matter what I do.


Well, that's us in a nutshell for now. I will continue to update.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey Nat, looks good, everyone is getting so big! Give me a call if you have any questions!

Anonymous said...

Nat! I am so excited you are joining the world of blogging! Your little family is adorable! Can't wait to see all your fun postings! Love, Jo