Watch out everyone, Tyler has decided that since I started this blog, there needed to be a "guy section" for all the husbands. I told him "why, the only people that really check this so far are lindsey, tara, your mom, and Jenn." He said, "well, maybe I will make my own blog for all the men!" SO, needless to say, he did last night, so if you dare, you can click on his name and check it out! :)
I just want to let Tyler know how much I love him, he is the greatest husband and dad. Thank you for all that you do for me Tyler, I LOVE YOU!!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
It's a MAN thing...
Posted by
Nat
at
6:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
you seem like such a fun mommy!! jordan is so cute. i love that tyler made a blog, jason was going to make one all about surfing and then he was like "who will read it?" maybe we need to recruit more men :)
Nat, Jake and I laughed our heads off at Tyler's blog... it is SO HIM! Every word is filled with the essence of Tyler. Especially that last pic of lightning, it reminded me of watching his video for about 45 minutes of lighting at our old house. LOL!
Nat!
Neil thinks Tyler sounds like a pretty funny guy...I'm sure he is! I love that you guys are doing a blog. I've had fun looking at Lindsey and Tara's blog and then being able to see Trista's blog as well. What a fun way to stay connected!
Love Jo
Post a Comment