Saturday, March 17, 2007

Playing with Cousins...

My brother Brent and Holly went on a cruise for a week, so we are all helping out watching their kids. All these cousins have had quite the fun and long week. Everyone loves to ride on the 4-wheeler with grandpa. Jordan, Kyle, Conner, Lauryn, and Grandpa Harwood.



Being the only two girls on this side of the family, these two cutie pies like playing together, although I think Leah has quite the rough older brother, she's always pulling Lauryn's hair, and trying to tackle her. :)


Boys will be boys. Jordan and Ben playing in the dirt looking for bugs.


Twinner cousins ready for bed!


We went to the park a few times this week to get them all out of the house and help pass the time. They loved it. Kyle, Ben, and Jordan going down the slides.

4 comments:

(Johanna) said...

Nat!
Cute pictures! I'm sure you had your hands full. Leah and Ben are a crackup. You need to get Holly doing a blog so we can see her fun pictures from their cruise and be super jealous wishing we were there!

Anonymous said...

Good job Nat, cute family you've got there. Dang, I am one lucky guy! I hope you all are jealous. By the way, there is an even better blog if you go to www.tylertingey.blogspot.com (Hey, who can pass up free advertising?!) p.s. I Love You Honey!!

Tara said...

you had a much more eventful weekend than me! looks like a lot of fun! i love your cute little blondies.

Emily Widdison said...

looooove it! So darn cute! I loved the pictures of all of Lauryn's different smiles. You took some good pics!! love, em