A proud Dad.
Dad, Mom and Jordan having a great time at Chuck E Cheese's
These two balls are what Jordan won, he loves them!
We didn't get too far before he was out like a light. He was so worn out from playing so hard and having so much fun. We are so proud of Jordan for getting potty trained. I am so glad that we decided to take him somewhere fun to celebrate instead of just buying him a toy like we originally had planned. I can't tell you how nice it was to have some quality time (linds, you understand) with just Jordan. You could tell that he was just eating it up, and I must admit, I was too. We love him so much, as with all our kids! These good times help us parents get through the many bad.






1 comment:
That looks so fun! We have Chucky Cheese on our list for Family Fun Friday but we haven't done it yet cause it means a babysitter for Liam (don't think he would love the mouse much either :)
Post a Comment