Today I took Jordan to get his picture taken. He will be turning three on the 29th, so we had to get his "birthday picture". Jordan was funny when we were going, he said, "I get to go get my picture at my birthday." I told him it wasn't his birthday yet, we were just getting his birthday picture taken. Isn't he so handsome!?
Monday, March 19, 2007
Birthday Picture
Posted by
Nat
at
2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
What a good looking kid!! Happy *Almost* Birthday Jordan!!
Nat,
It is so good to hear from you! I haven’t seen or talked to you forever. I guess you saw that I’m engaged. I get married on July 21st. You should send me your address, so I can send you an invitation. Oh yeah your little Jordan is the cutest lil shiz!
What a cutie!
he is such a cute little blondie... fat chance i'll be having any blondies :)
Post a Comment