I just got some pictures off my mom's camera and thought I would share some.
This is my favorite face that Lauryn makes. She almost always makes this face when I get the camera out for a picture. I think it is so cute.
There's a normal smile!! Yesterday Lauryn picked one of my flowers, so I put it on her ear. I was only able to get her to leave it long enough for a picture.
There's that cute face again! Tyler was driving around with all five kids on, they loved it.
I love this picture. I had put Lauryn down for a nap at my mom's house, and she screamed and screamed. She finally quieted down and when I went in to check on her, she had fallen asleep sitting like this. Doesn't look too comfortable to me, but I guess when they are tired enough, they fall asleep in any position.






5 comments:
That sleeping picture is so cute, Soph used to do that but I never took any pics! We used to find her in the strangest positions.
She's so adorable! I love the sleeping picture as well!
Well, this is my first message. Hope it works. My favorite picture is the first one. My kids all used to make that same adorable face. You never stop loving it!! I love reading your blog (what a silly name, where did it come from?). It helps me keep up with what your family is doing. Love you all.
....yawn....
lauryn is a cutie pie! ...and you are so lucky, hanging with just the girls is so fun and i miss doing that with my sisters and mom.
Post a Comment