One day Lauryn was coloring with some markers and she discovered that the lids fit very nicely on her fingertips. She thought this was so cool and she worked very hard to make sure she had one on every finger! I loved this little sequence of events leading up to the proud face....




Monday, June 9, 2008
Look what I did!
Posted by
Nat
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
"One little, two little, three little markers..." It is so fun seeing their little minds discover new things. Lauryn is so darling.
I can't believe she is growing up so fast.
Oh she does look so proud, she is so cute!
She is so cute. What a little doll.
What a little cutie-patootie!! I still do that with olives on my fingers...
I think my Addie has her potty training down! It is not fun. How are you doing!
Post a Comment