Friday, May 30, 2008

Kade's School Program

Well, school's out and summer has begun for Kade. Last week he had his 4th grade school program. It was fun to watch him sing his songs and dance the virginia reel. I can't believe he is going to be in the 5th grade! Man, time flies so fast. As you can see he is still one of the littlest kids! One day he'll hit his growth spurt. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I think our camera is dying or something, the pictures are horrible lately, but it will have to do until we can afford a new one.

Here's Kade getting ready to dance, awesome looking cowboy huh! Good job Kade.

11 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't believe he's going to be a 5th grader next year! Where does the time go?!? And he definately makes an awesome cowyboy!

Unknown said...

He is getting so big, it's crazy!

Chelsey said...

He's going to be in 5th grade? Holy Cow! I remember when you guys got married and he was this cute little guy! Still cute, just bigger! Love the background!

Laicy said...

He is so cute! I didn't realize he was that old. We would love to go to the park this week. We can't Monday or Tuesday. Any other day though. I get home from work at 1:30. Call us!

Hill said...

that is super cute. I remember doing the line dancing, how fun is that.

Tara said...

what a cool cowboy!

Hassingers said...

He is so handsome.

Hacking it up said...

He's a handsome little feller! I love watching their programs..they're so cute!

Emily Widdison said...

No more excuses! I figured since you didn't call me back you either didn't get my message or you were super busy. Now, since Kade is out of school, you won't be busy until the fall right? hahahaha... but soon, you have to come see our new shack. We need to plan to do something fun this summer too...something adventurous! Next weekend is Fathers Day weekend, but we could do something on Friday night or the next weekend...let me know.

Emily Widdison said...

Yes, he is definitely an awesome looking cowboy!

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Kade, you are one good looking cowboy! Uncle Nate would be proud!
Wish I could have seen your great program. But thank goodness for your mom's pictures! It lets me see the fun time you had. Look out Hollywood, Kade is coming! :)
Love Grandma T.