Well, we finally did it, we hopped on board the "potty train"!! I decided last week when we had those really rainy days and you couldn't go outside that I would work on potty training Lauryn. I have known that she is smart enough to do it and could do it, I just haven't wanted to deal with the committment it is and the time it takes and the messes there are to clean up, but I finally did it. We started last Wednesday and I must say she has been doing pretty good!! Of course there have been those occasional accidents, but that's to be expected. And I am proud to say that today she went ALL DAY WITH NO ACCIDENTS!!! I was so excited. I hope this good streak continues and we will have no more diapers! hooray!
I was going to take a picture of her sitting on the potty, but I never remember, so I figured I would just post her little sticker charts. One more day to fill up to make a week. If she fills up a full day with stickers, she gets two stickers for the big train chart. I figure in one more week when she fills that up she will be a pro! Wish me luck that she keeps up the good work.
Monday, June 9, 2008
All Aboard the POTTY Train!! Choo Choo...
Posted by
Nat
at
9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Wow, that's awesome! Way to go. I can't wait to get rid of diapers, but that whole thing is a little scary. I've still got a while though. good for you guys.
Lauryn, Grandma T is so proud of you! My goodness, "big girl" panties, not diapers! Your mom & dad will be thrilled! Way to go
Natalie! This is a big occaision!
Where does Lauryn want to go for her special outing? How fun!
I have a potty training video for girls, you are welcome to borrow if you need! :) Good luck!
Way to go Lauryn!! Potty training is no easy feat I'm sure so way to go Nat too!! :)
GOOD JOB LAURYN!!! Good Job Natalie!!! Those days were a long time ago for me but I remember how horrible the whole potty training thing is. I love the sticker chart and the potty train.
Hooray! That is such a wonderful stage isn't it Nat! Good job and good luck!
We're doing that right now with Hallie, but she's just not into it. I'm really frusterated right now. She'll be 3 next week.
Hooray for Lauryn!!! Hooray for the potty train!!
I'm so glad that it's you doing that and not me....we are finally done with that forever!...good luck!
Yeah for Lauryn!!! Way to go. What a great hurdle to get over. Now you can put your diaper money on gasoline!!
Post a Comment