I just thought I would write this little thing down that Lauryn said to me today. Last night I went to the temple and I was telling Lauryn that she got to go to Grandma's house while I went to the Temple. She said, but I want to go to the temple too. I told her, "you can go to the temple when you are big. It is for big people." She was sad that she couldn't go. We ended up sleeping at my parents house because by the time I got back the kids were both asleep and Tyler is out of town, so we just stayed there. This morning when we were driving home Lauryn says, "hey mom, I'm big!" I said to her "yeah you are big aren't you." She looks at me and says, "I want to go to the temple because I am big". I just had to laugh. She continued to say it a few more times. I thought it was pretty cute of her to remember what I told her. Hopefully she can continue to have that desire to go to the temple throughout her life!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Sweet girl. Anna talk about that all the time. She is constantly asking me when she will find her prince and getting married the "one you and daddy did". Little girls are the sweetest!
what a good start natalie!! you are such a good mother!!
That is so cute! I agree, you are a great Mommy!
That's so cute. You are such a good Mom. BTW, I LOVE all the pictures of your family on your blog. You are such a cute, fun family.
What a cutie. See you in a couple of days hopefully!
That is so cute! They still have there innocents and teach us it everyday!
What a sweet girl! I always love reading about Lauryn and the cute things she says and does. I bet it's so rewarding when you find out they ARE listening to you huh? lol
You can't get anything past those kids!What a cutie pie!!!
Lauryn is a sweetheart! I didn't know you forgot my birthday!:) You and I talked about going out for a girls night out when I wasn't feeling sick anymore to celebrate my birthday, so I figured that is what we were doing. No worries! I love ya! We will have to plan to do our girls night out when we get back from Arizona. We will be back around July 20th! See you then!
hi Natalie- your family is sooooo cute. I hope you are all doing well. That is so cute about your daughter and the temple. I wish that we could all be as innocent as little children. They are so precious. Take care!!
Post a Comment