Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Haircut!

I know I know, I can't believe she is almost two and a half and has never had her hair cut!! I have thought about it a lot lately and just kept putting it off. I didn't want to cut it short, just trim the ends to make it look more healthy and thick. So this past weekend Aunt Emily cut her hair. She was very excited. She told me she wanted to get a haircut like Jordan's! I told her, then she would look like a boy, and probably Jordan't twin. She decided she didn't want to look like a boy.

It wasn't a huge change, but boy did it make a big difference in how thick and healthy her hair looks now!

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

I did the same thing with Anna, I didn't want to cut it because it was so curly, sure enough not anymore.

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

So cute, looks like she held still really well.

Steff said...

What a good girl! I have to pretty much pin Charlie down to get his hair trimmed. The haircuts turn out less than impressive. She's such a little cutie!

Hacking it up said...

Wow! She sat there so nicely!! I love a good haircut!! I used to cut my boys hair myself..but they don't hold still for me...so, I drag them to the hair salon now...