Well, it has been two weeks since we started the potty training endevour, and I am proud to say I think we are in the clear. Of course I know there are going to be those occasional accidents, but she has been doing so so good! So tonight so got her "surprise". A few months ago I found this cute baby set with a stroller, high chair, swing, play pen, bouncer. It was so cute and in GREAT condition and I got it all for $10! I was planning on saving it for christmas, but then this came along and I thought it was perfect for her "surprise".
She loved it! And I must say Jordan did also! Lauryn always takes his stroller, so he kept saying that now she has her own stroller and won't have to argue with him about his. We got home and they both went down and played babies with the new stuff. They really are such good friends and I hope it stays that way forever.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Yipee!!
Posted by
Nat
at
10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You are way nice! The only I bribed Anna with was M&M's! It looks fun though and little girls love that stuff!
Wow that's a pretty good surprise! Great job Lauryn!
Hooray! What a relief to have all your kids out of diapers! Awesome! I would also like to add that I am totally jealous of the play area you have in your basement. That would be so nice!
Way to go Lauryn! I want to buy babies and strollers. Seeing Jordan with one makes me think I should buy my boys one. Fun fun!!
Hooray for Lauryn!! What a big girl!! ...and what a fun play room!!! who wouldn't want to stay down there and play all day!! What a good mom you are!
Post a Comment