Father's Day before church.
Well, I never got around to doing a Father's Day post, so this is a couple days late, but Happy Father's Day Tyler!
We had a good day relaxing in the morning, going to church and having dinner at my parents house and hanging out with family.
I hope Tyler had a good day and I hope that he knows how much I love him. He is the greatest. And his kids love him so so much. He had to leave today for St. George until Thursday and all day all Lauryn says is "I want my daddy" "I want daddy to be here" "I want to hold daddy" She sure does love her daddy!! Thanks honey for all that you do.





4 comments:
such a cute picture. Thanks for coming over the other day. We sure love hanging out with you and your cute kids. We wish you lived right next door.
You guys are such a cute family. Glad you had a good day.
That picture really is cute. I love Jordan's tie. Tyler gets back today. Hooray for you! I can't wait until Monday either. It will be super fun.
Cute picture!! Tyler seems like such a great dad!! What a cute family!!
Post a Comment