I know I know it has been a really long time since I have posted anything. I don't know where the time went!! But we have been having lots of fun with family and friends, so I will try and keep the updates coming the next few days. Here are some pictures from back in June when it was Strawberry Days in Pleasant Grove. This is like our little family reunion with Tyler's family. We started the day with the parade. The kids love this part of the day, it's fun for them to see all the fun things and catch candy!
Here is our beatiful niece Cassie. I had to catch her off gaurd to get her picture.
Here is Daddy's little love bug!!
Three divas, Nikki, Lauryn, and Halli...
And three macho men, Bryton, Mitchell, and Jordan.
If that face doesn't say, "leave me alone, I'm tired!" I don't know what does.
And last but not least, who can forget the kids favorite thing of the day, the annual pirate treasure hunt that grandma T. always does such a great job at getting ready.
Opening the box of treasures...
Giving everyone their prizes, grandma went a little overboard like usual, but the kids sure don't mind.
And here are all the cousins.
Thanks to Grandma T. for always putting on a great party, we had such a great time.




2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Nothing like getting together with family, especially on a nice summer day! I love Laurens "leave me alone" face, it is so perfect..no words necessary. =)
This was like being right there again! You had fun poises of all the kids. Fun memories forever captured! And I too, have to say,
love the "leave me alone" face!
Post a Comment