Kade is getting so old so fast! I can not believe that he will be in Jr. High next year!!! Scary!!! He really is a good boy and I hope he can continue to be a good example to those around him. He still loves learning new things, and catching bugs. He loved going to the beach this year and finding crabs and other cool stuff. Keep up the good work Kade!
Jordan
Jordan is learning so much all the time. He loves being in Kindergarten and can't wait for first grade! He is an awesome reader and so good in class. Jord is my sensitive child. He has a heart of gold and is such a mama's boy which I love of course! He puts a smile on my face.
Lauryn
Lauryn is my little firecracker! She has such a personality, a little too much sometimes. She is such a handful and joy at the same time. I can't believe how quick she is growing. She is such a beautiful little girl and we love her!
Kelsey
Our beautiful newest edition!! She is such a joy to have in our family. She is a great baby, happy most of the time and LOVES her big brothers and sister! And they love her equally as much. We love you Kels!
4 comments:
THANK YOU TYLER!! I love you so much!
Ahhh, how sweet is that?! Hope you had a good day Nat!
I am so excited that you are a blogger. I love Tyler's Mother's Day post, that was so sweet. It almost made me want to get married again. :)
What a sweet husband you have!!
Post a Comment