I think my little energizer bunny is starting to wear out! She has been falling asleep in some pretty random places lately. Maybe I should start to "force" her to take a nap, since she usually doesn't get one.
This first picture she just curled up with her blankie on the floor.
This next picture, she was watching a movie, and went over to her toy basket, got all her blankets piled in there, and climbed in, well, I thought she was just playing around, because she likes to climb in it, but after a few minutes I walked over and sure enough, she was out like a light.
And then today, Tyler was out in our back yard with my dad's tractor trying to finish smoothing out all our dirt back there and Lauryn wanted to ride with him. I went out a little later, and she was dead asleep. Man, what would it be like to just fall asleep to a noisy big tractor roaring in you ear! Needless to say, I think maybe she is wearing herself out and may need to start taking a nap here and there, we will see.
Monday, May 19, 2008
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........
Posted by
Nat
at
10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Ooooh, don't you love it when they fall asleep and look like little babies again?! So precious :)
That's one of the things I love about Summer! They play outside and wear themselves out and sleep so good at night (and sometimes during the day). So cute.
I also love the picture of her on the bathroom counter. Her expression is priceless. :)
I love that! Those pictures are so cute, I wish I could do that sometimes. I have to tell you that I have been thinking so much about you and Tyler since I have been reading your blogs and it makes me so happy to see you guys so happy. I guess I just work around so many people that are unhappy in their marriages so it's nice to see that there are actually happy, married people out there. It makes me think that someday I might take that big step again. You guys are so cute to each other and have a very cute family.
I have so many pictures of Josie falling asleep random places at the same age, but it was so hard to get her to take a nap. They are all or nothing kind of girls!
Ha ha! So cute!!! Don't get your hopes up, she could just be having a growth spurt. =) JK
that is really funny! i can't believe she falls asleep like that. done with your pics!
so funny...i love the naked pic of her...haha...she is too cute. at least she's getting some sleep somewhere!
Those are really cute, she sure is tuckered out! That nap transition stuff is hard.
such a little sweetie!
Post a Comment