The other day I was in blow drying my hair and I thought both kids were downstairs until I heard some noises. I went to check what was going on and as I got to the hallway I could see that the light was on in the bathroom, and the door was locked. I could hear water running, so I quietly unlocked the door to catch Lauryn in whatever she might be doing. As I opened the door, this is what I found...
Lauryn had taken her toothpaste and smeared it in the sink, on the counter, on the mirror, in her hair, on her clothes! I guess I can be grateful she kept it in the bathroom where it is easier to clean up. I just gave her "the look" and what does she do, she gives me "the look" right back as you can see in the above photo.
I guess it's a good thing she's cute and we love her so much!!
Naughty girl!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Naughty Naughty
Posted by
Nat
at
2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
Things have finally started to calm down since our move and I got internet the other day. I am trying to catch up on all the blogs! Lauryn, you mischievous little princess! Too funny and cute! K, I still have a card to send to you, one of these days it will actually make it in the mail. How lame are we? We missed Tyler's b-day--Happy late b-day. We think you are pretty cool!
Who could get mad at a face like that??? She is so dang cute!!!
oooh......... Messy girl but so cute!
It wouldn't be too bad except for the hair part, that sucks. She looks cute being so naughty though
Yep, had that before, but it was mixed with soap!! What a naughty girl. That face is too funny.
What a little sass... you better watch it with that one :)
He he he, sorry but I have to laugh at that. What a cutie pie!
All I have to say is that I am so relieved that I'm not the only one with a spunky little girl! =)
Nat, that is so cute! How typical of a mother's day, huh? I just laughed and laughed because it is so familiar! Love you! ...your cousin, Erin
I've added your blog to the SFHS Class of '99 Blog Archive. I hope you don't mind. Please visit the site and look up old friends from high school and leave a comment.
So I haven't been to your blog in a while and I HAD to laugh when I got here and saw that you'd once again caught Lauryn in the act of doing something mischevious! She seems to be a handful and very cute in the process! I love reading about her adventures..it only scares me a little bit when I think of my own busy little guy that's just starting to get into everything! lol
By the way I'm glad you had a nice Mother's day, you're a great mom!
Hey Natalie! This is Laicy. I saw your blog on Nicole Houghtons. I just wanted to say hi. You're family is so cute. You're little girl looks so innocent in the pictures. I love days like that! We have lots of those at our house.
I have a love hate relationship with kids toothpaste.
That is so funny! I love her little "Uh-Oh, I'm in trouble" look. None of my kids really ever did much like that, but Carey's did! She could tell you all kinds of stories!!!
Post a Comment