Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Family Pictures...

My good friend Tara was sweet enough to take some family pictures for us. She did a GREAT job! Thank you thank you Tara for taking time to do that for us. So here are a bunch of the pictures, sorry there are so many, I think there were so many good ones I had to share, so let me know what you think and what your favorites are!




























21 comments:

Davis Family said...

Way cute pictures, I love the one with all the kids sitting against the wall and looking up, they are so cute!!!

Lindsey said...

I love #3 and the black and white kids against the wall, of course she did a great job, even 8 months pregnant nonetheless!

The Wright's said...

CUTE PICTURES!!! They are all so cute!!!

Emily Widdison said...

all so cute. I would tell you my favorites but there are too many! when is your friend going to take our family pictures:) We get our couches tonight. We still have to decorate and we get one more chair next week. So, how about not this weekend, but next weekend?? let me know if you have something planned.

Emily Widdison said...

by the way, I better get one of those pictures!!

Janae said...

Super cute! I need to get family pictures, but my face is a little chubby with baby chub. My favorite picture is the whole family on the steps in black and white. I love pictures that show emotion and that one to me is screaming, "We are family, show me some love!"

Brenda said...

Very cute pictures. Too many to decide on a favorite right now. I need to lay them all out and look at them together. Each time I scroll down the picture I see is my favorite. Is Tara the friend who lived in Hawaii? I used to check out her blog once in a while but have lost track of her. What a little pill Lauryn is. It's hard to scold much when they are so cute.

Steff said...

Oh man! I love them all! It's hard to pick a few. I love the black and white one on the steps as someone else posted and I love the ones of you and Tyler. I love all the color ones too. Okay, I guess I'm back to saying I just love them all. I also really like the clothing colors you picked. It looks so nice! Awesome pics!

Chelsey said...

Those are all so awesome! I wouldn't be able to pick a favorite. Good luck with that! I love those black and white ones of the kids. You guys are the cutest family!

Anonymous said...

how does one choose! They are all so cute!

emily said...

Nat, So super cute!!! I love them all, where did you guys take them at? I would love one too! Hope all is well, hopefully we are coming down soon, and maybe one day it will actually be warm enough everyone can come up to "camp" :)

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

So cute! I love those! I love the one where you guys are lined up against that coral wall, and the kids looking up...all of them actually!

Hassingers said...

LOVE them all. Good luck choosing!! :)

Lily said...

You guys are the cutest family. All the pictures are darling. I like the 3rd picture down where you guys are surrounded by the purple flowers. I also like the black and white photo towards the bottom. That is a great job she did!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nat, Tara took those she did great! I like #7 for a family picture! There all so cute though! How are you doing! Are you missing us over at New Haven!

Nicole said...

You have such cute kids!! I love all your pictures, that reminds me we need to get ours done!!

Laicy said...

All of the pictures are soooo cute! Tara did an awesome job! Your family is so cute!

Brenda said...

Oh your pictures are darling! I just love all of them. Especially the black and white ones I think. You have such a cute family!
Brenda W.

Hacking it up said...

Nat, you have such a beautiful family!!! The pictures all turned out so great!! We desperately need a family picture!!!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

What cute family pics, your kids are adorable, I love them, they turned out so stinken cute, you guys look great.

Marlyce said...

Those are all such great pictures. What a cute family. I still think it's strange you have 3 kids. Weren't we just at Snow???