I saw this on my cousin Jenn's blog and thought I would give it a try.
Lauryn is an equal mix! Although I do think it depends what pictures you use, and you will get different results. But here is what I got...
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Tingey Look-alike Meter
Posted by
Nat
at
6:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
It definately depends on which picture you use....the first one I used of Ryan was only 3% like Joseph....but I didn't really like the picture so I switched it for another one and he ended up being 6% like Joseph.
Crazy about Lauryn and Jordan because I have really noticed lately how much they look alike!
I keep meaning to do this, but my internet or my computer doesn't like that website for some reason. Plus I know it'll say that she's 90% josh anyway.
your kids are definitely a good mix of you both! No wonder they're so good lookin'! :)
Post a Comment