Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pajama Buddies

Let me just start by saying Jordan would live in his pajamas if he could, he doesn't like getting dressed, if I know we aren't going to be going anywhere I will just let him stay in them because it isn't worth fighting over. Yesterday morning I was up getting ready and when I came down I found Lauryn's pajamas in the hallway, and I thought oh great she's taken her diaper off again. I went in Jordan's room and found her putting on a pair of his pajamas. She turns to me and says, "I wanna wear these mom." She did good at getting them on herself, she did need a little help getting the back of the pants over her diaper, but other than that. I wasn't about to make her change out of them, so they were pajama buddies yesterday.

14 comments:

Karlee said...

Oh, Jordan is my kind of kid! I like my PJ's too much too! Might as well be comfortable, huh! Lauren is catching on to a good thing!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! I love wearing my pj's too, especially because it's freezing outside with no place to go. Might as well stay nice and comfy inside! They look so cute in that picture.

Hill said...

That is so cute, she must just love him so much. It's crazy how much they look a like in that picture.

Anonymous said...

Ah... I wish I were in my PJ's today too!! Hope the move is going well for you. I can't wait to see more pics. when you are all settled in!

Hacking it up said...

Some days you just need to stay in your jammies!! Cute little buddies!

Brenda said...

If I had my choice I would stay in my warm jammies all day too. I had to laugh at Jordan when he would forget I was Aunt Brenda. He looked at me for a long time and then just said, "hey, aunt".

Shannon said...

I wish I had a pajama buddy. I guess I kind of do when we're at work, right. But I love my jammies and no one else in my family really loves them. I would wear them out in public if Jeff would let me.

Tara said...

im pretty sure i'll have days when i'll let my kids stay in their pjs ALL day! i do that myself sometimes!

Lindsey said...

That is so cute... too bad I have to go to the effort of typing in the dumb letters...

Hassingers said...

So cute!! Jace is the exact same way. Sometimes I let him wear his pj's all day. If we do go somewhere he will get dressed, but as soon as we get home he is back in his pj's. Moving day yeah!!

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

How cute! I am going to miss our vball also, I think Cami is thinking about signing us up for the tourney so we will at least have a few more games =).

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

I think little ones in PJ's is one of the cutest things ever! And your blog is so awesome, you will have to teach me how to do that! I just use the boring templates.=)

Steff said...

They look so much alike! It's so cute when they get along huh? Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I shower and my outfit is jammies. My kids are always looking forward for Pj's. So I havent ran into you at New Haven when do you work!