Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cute, Funny Jordan Story

At Church on Sunday we sat behind my friend Trisha's family. Her teenage daughter Whitney absolutely loves Jordan. He was being silly and making them laugh all throughout sacrament. Whitney asked Jordan, "Are you in primary now?" He says "yes". She says "Are you a sunbeam?" He looks at her with this look like, duh are you dumb, and says "No, I'm a child of God!" The way he said it was so funny, we all just started laughing. Of course he then gets mad at me and says "Mom don't laugh it's not funny!" At least he knows he's a child of God.

On another note, that was our last week at that ward, which I am actually a little sad about. I am excited for a change, but I will miss that ward and a lot of the people. The plan is to close on the house Friday and start moving in. Hopefully all goes well and nothing happens to delay the process. I will have a busy week trying to get everything packed and ready to go. I'll let you know how things work out.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute story! By the way I walked through your new house the other day! kind of funny because I didn't know it was yours until the end of the tour so I was really excited when I found out(I kept thinking this house looks really familiar like I've seen it in a picture or something..:)!!! It's beautiful we're really happy for you guys. Clayton ad I would really like to help you move in so PLEASE email or call us and let us know what time we can come help. Angie.harwood@gmail.com

Paige and Jason said...

Good luck with the move. I love the picture of your house, it looks gorgeous!

Hassingers said...

You must be teaching him right. So cute!! Good luck with everything.:) We went to Kangaroo Zoo because of the snow. I think it is very similar to Jumpin Jacks thanks again for the info.

Hacking it up said...

That is the cutest story!!! priceless! :)

I too would like to help you move...but I can't from here...call Clayton and Angie... ;)

I'm so excited for you to move into your new house!

Shannon said...

That is totally hillarious. Good luck with your move. I hope you can find someonme to work your Saturday shift, not because I don't want to work with you, but because it would be really crappy to try and move and have to go into work later.

Casowhat said...

Jordan is so cute! Sweet story. Good luck with the move, if you would like to use our trailer, let us know , we would come up. It was great to see Tyler. Let's go fishing!!!

Chelsey said...

That is so cute Nat! I love hearing stories like that about everyone else's kids. Anna told us the other day she is going to marry her prince from "Sleeping Beauty" in the temple...okay! Cute kids!

Karlee said...

packing and moving is the WORST!!! I'll try and help you out though... Whenever you get fed up with it all just say to yourself... "Atleast I'm not moving across the country and over the border like Karlee!!!" We're getting some things ready for our BIG move and it is NOT FUN!!! I can't wait till it's over! I just wish I knew where we were going!!

Helen said...

I loved your story you should send it in to the friend.
I think your new home is in our stake.

Steff said...

That's so precious. Hey, my kids are finally better so let us know if you need us to watch your kids or help you move or whatever! How exciting!