Tuesday, February 12, 2008

THE MOVE!!

Well, I don't know where my camera is, so I can't put any pictures up of anything. We are officially out of our old house and into our new! It's pretty exciting. Although it is a little overwhelming to look around and everywhere you turn there is boxes and stuff all over. It is going to take awhile to get everything put away, so you might not get pictures of the house for a little while, until I can get organized.

I just want to give a BIG BIG THANK YOU to those that helped us move. You all know who you are, or you all know who your husbands are! We really do appreciate all the help we got. On sunday our old ward had the young men come up during the last hour of church and they helped take all the boxes that were in the garage and put them in the rooms they go in. It was so nice to not have to carry all those boxes up and down the stairs. They had eveything cleared out of the garage in like 20 minutes!! That was great.

The kids are enjoying the new house. Kade is glad to have his own room. Jordan likes that he has the bunk beds, and gets to sleep on the top bunk. And Lauryn is now in a big girl bed!! When we first went up to see her room she says "my new room!", "my new bed!", and "my new closet!!" I thought it was funny that she was excited about her closet, she is a true girl! She has done good in her big bed so far. She has woke up both nights we have slept there crying, but what do you expect when you're in a different place.

Last night we put the kids to bed and went downstairs to just relax for a minute. We were sitting on the couch and we could hear someone get up, we just waited to see who it was, no one came so we figured they went back to bed, then you could quietly hear someone coming down the stairs, we weren't sure who it was so Tyler crawled over by the bottom of the stairs and waited, all the sudden here comes Lauryn around the corner and she has got her blanket completely covering her head! I think she came down the whole stairs like that. Tyler couldn't help but start laughing which then scared her because she didn't know he was there, and she just dropped to the ground and layed there with her blanket still over her head. Tyler was cracking up, it was pretty funny! If I knew where the camera was I would have taken a picture. Tyler said I think she honestly thought that we couldn't see her!

Well, I guess thats a long enough post for today. I think that is the most typing I have done on one post!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love your stories of your kids! That is so funny...duh didn't you know that if you put a blanket over your head it makes you invisible? LOL
I'm glad you guys got everything moved in..now good luck with all the unpacking! :)

We do because we Mexi-Can! said...

That is so rad that you are in your house! Congrats! Are you coming to the vball team party? I hope we sign up for the tourny too!

Shannon said...

I want to come up in a couple of weeks to take a look-see at your new place. It looks and sounds like such a cute house. I'm glad you're all moved in. Moving is a PAIN.

Steff said...

What the? Why didn't you call us for help? Grrrr... If you need help unpacking or watching your kids while you are unpacking...call me! We will also be around when it comes time to put in sprinklers, fences and grass. Oh yeah!

Emily said...

Congrats on being in your new home! We'll wait until your settled and then I would love to drop by for a tour.

Hacking it up said...

Congrats on moving in your new house!! I can't wait for you to find your camera so I can see pictures!!

Love the blanket story! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home!! That is so exciting!! There is nothing better than to sleep in your new place for the first night. You feel so great to know it's yours! Your little ones are so cute. They sound like my Cooper. He never wants to stay in his bed at night. He wants to stay up and hang out with us! I guess I should cherish those moments. Congratulations again:)

Janae said...

Yeah! Congrats on the new house.

Casowhat said...

That is hilarious about Lauryn not thinking you could see her. We are soooo happy for you guys! That is so great that they have their own rooms.
Can't wait for the tour!!!

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

It just cracks me up every time I hear of Lauryn standing, invisable!
Enjoy, and cherish your new home! It is so cute! So glad the boys and Lauryn love their rooms! Have you tried out that awesome tube yet? The kids will think they are in a swimming pool! haha

Chelsey said...

That is so cute! Lauryn is such a doll. We are so excited you are in your house. We can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

You get so many comments. That was so fun to see you! Thankyou for giving that to Debbie. Do you know about the gym hours over there!

Anonymous said...

One more thing, How do you get music on the blog, and diffrent wallpaper.

Audrey Crisp said...

congrats on the new house! i wanna see pics when you are all settled!