Sunday I had made a pumpkin sheet cake to take to some friends house for the super bowl, and I was upstairs and heard Tyler yell, "Nat, come downstairs and bring the camera". I thought "oh know what now", As I get in the kitchen I see those cute little Lauryn eyes looking at me so innocently, and look at the cake and see this...
She was more than willing to show me the damage.
I'm sure she enjoyed her little indulgance.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Little Miss Mischeivious
Posted by
Nat
at
3:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
What a little turkey!! :)
She's so cute though you just can't be mad!
I think it's terrible that Tyler would do that to your cake and then blame it on a cute little innocent bystander!!! Putting the "evidence" on her hands was a nice touch....
How can you get mad at that face.
I agree, Tyler how could you do that!
I agree with Angie, its a cute thing kids are cute or else...!
Okay... so she is my kind of girl as well! She got a pretty big chunk out of it! How cute! That cake looks yummy, I wish we were invited to your party! ;)
Post a Comment