Let me start by saying it's a good thing you can't take what your kids say to heart. Last night we were sitting down watching a movie with the kids. Jordan was sitting on my lap and he was just playing with my wedding ring on my finger. He said to me "Mom, how does this come off?" I replied, "Oh, it doesn't" He said "it doesn't?" "Nope" I said. He sat there for a couple of minutes, and then he says, "Mom, I know how it can come off" I said, "you do, how?" He said, "When you get skinny, then it will come off." !! :) Man, why didn't I think of that! I just started laughing, but he didn't really think it was funny, I sure did though! Like I said it's a good thing we can't take what our kids say seriously, or I really might feel bad and think I was fat or something!!Love you Jordy, thanks for making me laugh.
I love this picture of Jordan because it shows his true personality. As you know from my previous post, he loves his PJ's, so of course he is in them. He is hilarious when he plays because he is always putting belts on and hooking things to them like his knife and toy he has on this one. He pretends they are his swords of something and the belt is the case to hook his sword to. He's one of a kind and that's why I love him.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Another funny story from good old Jordy!
Posted by
Nat
at
12:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
Jordan, you are such a cutie, We love you Too! Hope you are enjoying your new bedroom, can't wait to come see it.
You gotta love kids. He is so cute! I forgot how much I missed working with you. Glad we're back pulling the night shift together
That is funny, little sweetie just wanted to help you.
Caleb is always in his pj's too. I think it's a boy thing.
Don't you just love little boys 'imaginations'! Love the far off look in their eyes, fore they are really living the experience!
So fun to watch! Jordie, you are a ham! :)
That is awesome! what a cutie! I wish kids weren't so dang blunt...when I was pregnant with Wyatt, Conor said, "You are having two babies huh mom?...one up here (in front) and one right here" (as he points at my big butt...) Great...
What a cute kid you have! I'm glad you could laugh at his comment. I am trying to think how I would have handled it... hopefully I would have laughed too. (:
My little Ashtyn LOVES her pjs too! Of course, it's probably because they are pink and have three princesses on the front!
so funny...we enjoy jordy stories. We are excited to hang out with you guys on Saturday...maybe we can meet at your place to check things out...grab a cheap bite to eat and then go to the musical. I'll talk with Kyle, but let me know what you are thinking...
oh my!! I guess I have some great comments to look forward to from Adam down the road...the difference is that I really AM fat and your not!
Jordan is so cute...he's definitely all boy and probably every daddy's dream!
Don't you love the things kids say? He's pretty cute. I was going to see if I could watch your kids next Wed and you can get some things done? We are going to Idaho to visit family tomorrow and we'll be back Sunday. I could also watch them Monday afternoon. Just let me know. Winston would be thrilled. They can play some games on the Wii. :)
That is so cute. I am always laughing at things Anna says. It makes my life so colorful because I know she'll always tell the truth. What a cute boy!
that is hillarious! You are def NOT FAT....duh...but i love how kids think so simply! nice pj's too!
Don't you love kids! He is so cute. When I watched my bro's kids I had sweats on one day and Jens asked me why my butt was so long. Loved that!
HEY HEY!!
so sorry i was such a BLAH... that last game, my gosh my body was spent, i know its no excuse... but i just felt bad- anyways i had fun playing with you guys! We need to keep up on girls night!!
Post a Comment