Tyler and I decided to go out for Valentines Day. We thought it would be fun to get all dressed up and go dancing. So here is a video of what we did last night...
Don't send a lame Valentine's Day eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!
Tyler and I decided to go out for Valentines Day. We thought it would be fun to get all dressed up and go dancing. So here is a video of what we did last night...
Posted by
Nat
at
5:00 AM
13 comments:
Ooohh la la!!
Wow Natalie you hot tamale you. Maybe you should give us girls a lesson in latin dancing.
Paige
Wow you guys are amazing. Those legs of yours are awesome. I'm going to be a copycat and steal that one for my blog (with Jeff and me of course)
Man you guys are way too sexy!!! I don't know if Paul an I will ever be able to dancing with you two, you would put us to shame. Way too cute! Great leg's Natalie, Hot bod Tyler!
Happy Valentine's Day
Wow you got him to dance?!?!? Tell me your secret! I love the dress Nat! You guys look great! I think I'll be hanging out in my pj's all night!
your video wouldn't come up for me...my internet is really slow right now. jason and i love to go dancing. where did you guys go? congratulations on the new house! can't wait to see it!
"Oh, my heck!" How funny! You made my Valentines Day! But, you two sure are HOT dancers! Hope you were able to 'ski' into your house w/all the snow that fell!
Happy Valentines Day Kids!!
I am so getting a great laugh! My favorite was your betty boop move! I may refer to you and your hubby as twinkle toes from now on!
This is the edited version!!!
That was a pretty sexy dress.
LOVED the video..you guys have great moves do you give lessons??
Also loved the sexy dress Nat!
Oh my gosh... you are such a nerd... I totally fell for it! I was like, "Why do their heads look so much bigger than their bodies!!" :) You've got some great dance moves! Hope you had a great day!
WOW!
You guys put "Dancing with the Stars" to shame!!! So Sexy!
Post a Comment