We thought we would go up Payson Canyon last night and check out the changing leaves and try and get some cute pictures. We didn't get up there until after 6:30 so the lighting wasn't the best, but we still got some fun pictures. And the kids had fun hiking and getting dirty.
![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |









7 comments:
That looks like fun, I have been begging Jake to hike to the grotto with me but he won't! Good job beating the snow! You look so pretty btw.
That looks like fun. cold though, or maybe i'm just a whimp.
I like the media player thing, you need to show me how to do that.
Wow, this was impressive! I loved the music. Thanks for sharing. Your great photographers!
Love
Mom T
Cute pictures. What a fun thing to do. The kids will remember doing things like that as a family. Keep it up!!
I've never been to the grotto...i think i'm more like lindsey and will have to "beg" neil to go hiking. he likes the outings you can just drive right up to it, roll down the window, wave and cruise away...some day. Darling pictures! Lauren kind of looks like Leah (they must be cousins), what a doll!
wow, i love your new layout natalie!!! looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment