Friday, September 21, 2007

"Hiding"

The other day I had put lauryn down for a nap. She slept for about an hour and then of course since she can climb out, came out of her room, I put her back and she stayed in for a little longer and then I heard something, so I went upstairs and her door was open, so i started looking around for her, I went in her room and this is how I found her, it was so funny, she was being so quiet and holding so still with her blanket draped over her head "hiding"! I hurried and grabbed my camera and snapped her picture, she slowly lifted the blanket up and laughed and put it back down. She has been really into hiding lately, another time I hadn't heard her for a while, so I went looking for her, I couldn't find her anywhere, I was hollering her name running around the house, after a little while, I had been upstairs and as I went downstairs to look some more and I heard her say "Mom". I hurried upstairs and found her behind the chair. I asked her waht she was doing and she said "I hiding".



4 comments:

Brenda said...

That is sooo funny. What a little doll she is.

The Warr's said...

That is so cute! They are so full of it already!

Lindsey said...

You gotta love the "if I can't see you, you can't see me", that always cracks me up!

Hill said...

pretty sneaky.