Yesterday me and the kids were outside playing. Lauryn had been riding her little bike and Kade had been trying to pull it with his jumprope. I was on the front porch and Kade and Lauryn were over by the garage, I heard Kade say "Lauryn do you want to get in the stroller?" I thought oh he's going to push her in the stroller how nice. Well, I heard something fall and then Lauryn started screaming. I ran over and she instantly had a HUGE bump on her forehead. I asked Kade what happened (although I already had a pretty good idea) and he said she just fell out of the stroller. I asked if she just fell out or if he was trying to pull her with his jumprope and it tipped over. He got all upset and ran in the house. I felt bad because I knew it was an accident and he felt really bad, I made him come back out and we talked about what he should have done like putting the seatbelt on her when she is in the stroller and not trying to pull it with the jumprope. He told her sorry and all was well. Other than the big bump on her head.
"Who did this to me!!??"
Now the next picture really shows the bump, and the picture after that is actually me if you can believe it or not. I remembered I had this picture in my scrapbook and I thought it was pretty funny because the bumps are almost in the same spot and about the same size and I am just a little older than Lauryn is in this picture. Don't mind that I kind of look like an orphan annie in the picture with crazy hair and it looks like a little black eyes, I think my mom was trying to make it look like I hit myself with a hammer!:) That's not really what I did. I think I fell on the wood arm part of a couch or something. Is that right mom?

Saturday, September 22, 2007
BONK!!
Posted by
Nat
at
1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Ouch! Great picture comparison, though.
Oh, poor little Lauryn. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her picture (right after I felt sorry for her) because I had seen so many bumps just like that on your forehead. Then I really laughed when I saw the picture of you. Does she hold her breath like you did when she gets hurt? You used to hold your breath when you cried really hard until you would finally go limp and start breathing. It used to scare us to death until we got used to it.
twin bumps, thats cute. Poor Kade too, sometimes I think being the oldest is hard. I'm sure he felt really bad.
that is hillarious!!! i'm sure glad to see you had moments of looking like a little "orphan annie"...because i know i did...many many moments!
holy cow natalie!!! ilove that picture of you... so funny.
Loving the new layout Nat!
I love the matching bumps!! Too funny!! Your new background is great too!
Wow, what a goose egg! Cute blog!:)
uuuhhhmmm.....I had a little fun with your music player nat, I hope you like it!
Post a Comment