Monday, September 17, 2007

Photo Shoot

The other day I tried getting Lauryn to sit and let me take some pictures of her, she couldn't sit still for very long, but I did manage to get some cute pictures. While I was taking some of her, Jordan came over and said, "okay my turn." So I had to take some of him too. Lauryn's latest thing is that she learned how to climb out of her crib, so she thinks at naptime and bedtime, she can just get out if she wants. She's missed a few naps this last week, and at bedtime I have found that if I sit on the chair outside her room and leave her door halfway open I can tell her to lay down when she tries to stand up and eventually she falls asleep. Hopefully she will get the hiint that she isn't going to get to come out of her room and she'll quit trying. A funny thing that happened this morning, I had to work so I left about 2:45am, and when I got home she was asleep on my bed with Tyler. He said that around 4:00 he could hear her crying and when he got up to check on her she was under our bed!! I don't know what she was doing under our bed, it's kind of scary though that she can get out and wander the house in the middle of the night.


This was my favortie picture.
This is her not wanting to hold still and pose for me.


This is her trying to pose for me!


And then there is Jordan trying to pose for me! :)


I also thought this one was cute of them looking at each other.

5 comments:

Steff said...

Two words...CRIB TENT! C started getting out of his crib and it really did scare me. The crib tent is a lifesaver! Super cute pics of your super cute kids!

Lindsey said...

Nat, Lauryn is so pretty and getting so BIG! I am sad she was asleep when I came over the other day. We will have to get together again.

Hill said...

cute pics. i love the last one of lauryn and Jordan.

Emily Widdison said...

I just have to say I WANT A GIRL!

Tara said...

i love jordan's pose, that's hilarious! those are really cute.