Sunday, January 25, 2009

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY LAURYN!! LOVE YOU!

Lauryn's birthday was last wednesday and I think she had a great day. I decorated the house with Happy Birthday signs and ballons and when she woke up that morning, she had seen a balloon down the stairs and she came in my room and said, "Mom I want you to come downstairs with me, I see something green." So I got up and we went down and she was excited to see all the balloons. I think Jordan was just as excited all day about her birthday as she was. He couldn't stop talking about it. I decided to make her waffles for dinner and then we had family come over for cake and ice cream.

I have to thank Lindsey for giving me ideas for her birthday cake, I think it turned out great and she LOVED it!!


Her Dora cake. She liked that it had a waterfall.

Here she is blowing out the candles.

Me and my sweet little girl.:)

opening her chest of princess dress ups. She was excited about these, as was her cousin Leah!

She also got some ballet clothes for playing in.

She immediately had to get a princess dress on.

Beautiful princesses Lauryn and Leah!


Thursday I let her invite a few friends over to have lunch and play. They had a fun time.


Here are all the girls: Emma, Holly, Maddie, Leah, Lauryn, and Hallie.

We had cupcakes and all the kids basically liked all the frosting off the top and were done and took off to go play. All that is except for my Lauryn, she had to get every last bite, or should I say crumb!

She was a mess, but a cute one.

Lauryn, thank you for being such a special part of our family. You are such a joy to have around. I can't believe you are growing up so fast. We love you so much!! Happy Birthday!!

14 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

cute cake! That looks great! I'm glad she had a great birthday! She is the sweetest little thing!

Lindsey said...

The cake looks great Nat! It is kind of stressful but so fun in the end, especially when they love it! You did a great job :)

peterson said...

Cute cake! I might have to copy it! Your little girl is so cute. Birthdays are so fun!

Emily Widdison said...

I'm going to copy your cake but take out the dora...where did you get those trees? and how did you do that cake exactly!?
Cute cute cute!
Luke will love having an "animal rainforest" cake.
Now what to do for Isaac?
Looks like it was a fun birthday.
Thanks for coming over on Sunday and for the stroller and for being such great friends!!!

The Beagley's said...

What a cute little family you have! Aren't kids fun :)

Kristin said...

She is so pretty! Looks like she had a fun day! I love the picture of her trying to get all of the crumbs! So funny!

Hacking it up said...

What a cute little birthday princess!! She is so adorable! Looks like she had a wonderful birthday!!

Cute cake!!

Chelsey said...

Cute little princess! I can't believe she is 3 already! My baby girl is turning 5 this year! So sad! She looks like she a great day!

Lindsey said...

cute kids nat! good to hear from you. i will enjoy checking in to see your life!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Lauryn!

The cake is amazing. I love the princess dresses. Nothing could make a girl happier!

Tara said...

i can't get over how darling she is nat! the cake turned out great! happy birthday lauryn!

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

It was a fun little party! I think the boys were as excited as Lauryn! It was fun to see her and Leah dressing up. Happy 3rd Birthday little Lauryn. Love you!
xoxoxoxoxoxo Grandma

Jennings said...

Lauryn is so cute! She and her cousin sure do look a lot a like. I am impressed with your cake decorating abilities. It looks great, way to go!

Casowhat said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Lauryn! We love you so much! You are such a sweet princess. I loved your Dora cake!!! Love Aunt Kim