Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lauryn's new haircut!

Yesterday I took Lauryn to a friend in my ward and had her hair cut. It turned out so stinking cute! I think it made her hair look so much healthier and thicker. I love it. Here are a few photos...

This was yesterday just after it was cut. We decided to try flipping it up, she didn't really want to get her picture taken and all I had was my phone, but she looks cute.


And this was just before we left to go to church, she was in more of a picture taking mood here and wanted to pose :)

I love how it looks curled under too. I think it was a good change for her.

7 comments:

Lily said...

Oh I love it!

Emily Widdison said...

absolutely adorable! I love the flipped out look the best. We don't have anything planned for the next couple of weeks, so anytime would be great for a visit! Pizza sounds great too! But, we treasure your friendship more than food...so pizza or no pizza, we would love to have you!

Chelsey said...

So cute! I remember doing that with Anna's hair; hard but cute. She is such a cutie pie.

Linda's Blog: (Alias Grandma T. said...

Hi Lauryn!
Grandma T loves your new hair cut! I especially like it turned under!

Hacking it up said...

Hey you guys! Looks like you had a great holiday break!! Got Snow? :)
Lauryn's

Unknown said...

oh it so cute! She's such sweetie I hope she had a great birthday! :)

Casowhat said...

What a cute hair cut. It looks adorable on her. she is growing up so fast!!!