Just thought I'd give a little update on us. Our newest excitement is that we sold our van and got us a new one. :) Hooray! Our old van was getting to the point, with 130,000 miles on it, that we thought we either needed to sell it and make some money off it, or keep it until it dies forever. So we decided to put it on KSL (we love ksl) and see what happened. It was up for a week and then it was gone! So last week we looked around a little and decided to go with another van. Tyler kind of wanted something 4 wheel drive, but I just couldn't part with all the space and roominess the van has. As a mom driving kids around, you need that space. So we got us a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. I love it. Although my love for it might deminish a bit when that first payment comes due! Anyway, we are happy with it! Other than that and the fact that we went on two dates over the weekend! Nothing much else has changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Congrats on the van! I'm sure it is great! I need to come to Provo sometime in the next 2 weeks...want to meet up with me?
that is great you got a new car~! yipee! i wanna see pics of this thing! i hope it doesn't break your bank too much! hope you're doing great! it was fun to chat with your mom for a few minutes the other day on facebook! ; )
Love me some van action...
how exciting! i love getting a new car! i wonder if i will cave and get me a van...
New cars are such fun! I hope you post a picture soon :)
no picture needed....it's a big, silver, rectangle shaped bus! Nothing spells mormon family of 5 (or more) better than a Dodge Grand Caravan. Should have gone with the Honda Pilot...sigh....maybe next time I will get my way....nah!
Love ya Honey!!
Post a Comment