Well, December came and went and here it is a new year! I just wanted to get some pictures on here from the family parties and things we did, so there are lots of pictures, bear with me. Oh, and sorry about the underlining, I don't know how to turn it off, it just started doing this???That's weird, it's not underlining down here!? Jordan and Lauryn were playing and being silly with all the stuffed bears and snowmen, I had to snap a picture.
Tyler and I asking santa for a million bucks. He said we weren't quite good enough. :(
Kade and Santa
Jordan and Kade showing off what they got.
Santa came to Jordan's preschool, here is his class with santa.
Jordan was a little unsure at first, but he decided it was okay to sit on his lap.
Jordan got a new blanket at our Tingey christmas party, who knew a 4 yr old would get so excited over a blanket, but he sure did!!
Here are all the kids at the Harwood Christmas party singing song waiting for Santa to show up.
Finally he got there. They sang a LOT of songs!! He must have had a reindeer break down. :)
Lauryn surprised me, I thought she would be scared, but she was the first name called and went right up and sat on his lap.
Jordan saw little sister be so brave so he had to be brave too. :)
This was at our Tingey Christmas party, Lauryn hadn't been feeling the best and she fell asleep on the way down, so when we got there and she got woken up she wasn't a happy camper for awhile!
Cute Jordy
Cool Kade
Lauryn fell back asleep, but was happier when she woke up again.
Happier Lauryn.
Friday, January 2, 2009
DECEMBER....
Posted by
Nat
at
7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment