HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I can't believe the year has come and gone. 2008 was a pretty good year and I hope for even better things for 2009. We had a fun new years eve. We spent most of the night (until the kids were all done) at Salem Hills High School. Thanks to Danielle who had the IN for us! It was really fun, the kids loved it because the could run around throw and kick balls and get all their energy out. We played some volleyball and basketball and ate some treats. Here are a few pictures from that night.My little monkey Lauryn trying to climb the pole, or maybe she was pole dancing, I don't know. :)
Run Run Run!!!
A little basketball action, who's that hottie in the green shirt!
Our star volleyball team in action.
This cute little pouty face is Emily's cute little girl.
The husbands tried to give us a run for our money, but we still dominated!:)
And here are most of the girls, those that would get in the picture anyway, (Danielle and Devrie!)Thanks for a fun night girls!!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Warning.... Multiple Posts ahead!!!
Posted by
Nat
at
8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
nice! looks like you all had a great time playing and dominating! fun times! Happy new year!
wonder where lauryn learned her pole dancing...;)
love the christmas jammies.
You guys are so cute! I'm glad you had a good New Year's Eve! We had fun as well, but the party was at my house with all of my family. I spend the whole day cleaning so I was pretty dang tired by the time we rang in the New Year! I'm just so glad that we have a house that I can have fun at! And, I love our neighborhood, it's awesome! Is there something you've been keeping from us... like you're a closet pole dancer and Lauryn is picking it up!? :-) Haha!
I too enjoyed the Christmas jammies, it's funny to see all those kids wearing the same thing! Looks like you all had a great Christmas, so glad :) And a birthday that I missed :)
Well you guys have been busy! I was wondering where you had been the last few weeks..now i know :) And what a great neighbor i am...i didn't even know it was your birthday...you have to tell me these things you know, but Happy Late Birthday! I love the matching aprons those are really cute! If I knew anything about sewing I would make them but i don't! Anyway let's get out of our houses when it stops snowing for more than 5 seconds and do something fun.
Thanks for coming to ring in the new year with us! We hope you had fun! We sure did. =) Wish I could have played and not screwed up the game for everyone!
How fun! I haven't seen G-Money (Emily) in a very long time. I had no idea Emily had a baby. So fun.
I finally had a chance to look at your "multiple posts" and loved them! What cute and fun Christmas pictures. I want to see how those remote control cars on the wall work! Let me know if they are cool, cause we want to get something like that for Isaac's birthday. You look beautiful like always and darn that Lauryn is sure a cutie pie! Jealous of your Christmas surprise...one day I will be a bread baker too!
it dawned on me that i forgot to say happy birthday...happy birthday!!!
Post a Comment