We had our first Christmas party of the month last Friday night with all my cousins and aunts and uncle on my mom's side of the family. We had a really fun time and the kids had an even funner time. Here are some pictures...Getting the kids ready to sing a song.
Scott is always the life of the party when they are down. The little kids, (especially the two little girls) Love for him to chase them and tickle them and wrestle with them. And he is always so good to do it.
Jed, Abi, Jace. and Hannah concentrating on their bingo cards!
These were all the bingo prizes!! What a load of toys. The kids were in heaven.
One of Ben's prizes.
Here we are playing a little Christmas Pictionary.
Little miss Leah!
An attempt at getting all the great grandkids with their great grandpa! What a special picture.
Grandpa, Emily, Nick, and Tyler just a chillin.
Check out all those desserts!! The kids couldn't keep their hands off!
More bingo playing.
We had such a fun time seeing all our family together. It's not that often that we are able to get so many of us together at the same time, We were only missing a few family members.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
The fun begins
Posted by
Nat
at
1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
fun!! I'm so glad you posted some pics!!! I am so sad we weren't in town still to go! All those cute kids and food! looks like heaven! glad it turned out well!
Nat- Thanks for all your hard work in planning the party. It was fun to see everyone. We had a blast.
Thanks again for planning! It was SO nice to all be together again.
How fun! Hopefully we'll see you this weekend! Your curtains and pictures look so great in your house! It always takes me forever to put things up too!
Nat...CUTE pictures! It is ALWAYS fun to be with you! I am so excited for Christmas!
I think I will put you in charge og my next party! That looks like so much fun! And so much fun for all of the little kids! And can I just say that those treats you brought were divine....thank you!!
I got your card today!! tHanks so much! it is adorable! merry christmas!!
what a party!!
and your house looks great! i loved seeing the pics on the wall! :)
Hey, I recognize those cute Christmas cookies! They were really good by the way.
Cute house! Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment