Halloween has come and gone. I am kind of glad it's over. I think the kids had a good time though. Here are a few pictures of them in their costumes.
Kade wanted to be a devil this year, and boy does he play the part well! :) Look at that face.
Jordan was a fireman and he just looked so cute in his costume. And he's the only fireman that carries a gun around. He took his gun everywhere, he loves it and won't put it down! He even sleeps with it. Thank goodness for the dollar store!

And Lauryn was our little Raggedy Ann!! If she isn't the cutest thing you have ever seen, I don't know what it!! She looked so cute in her costume and that wig.

Here is the three of them all together.
We went up to great grandpa's house to visit with him for a little while, he enjoyed seeing the kids and having some visitors.





7 comments:
So cute! I must say my fave is the gun toting fireman, every good fireman needs a gun right?
i LOVE the raggedy ann!! so original and darling! very cute costumes this year!
They look so cute. I also love the armed fireman. It must be a new way to break in to burning buildings
Natalie.. so glad to hear from you! I hadn't checked to see what links Lindsey had! I can't believe you have 3 kids! They are so darn cute! loved the Halloween costumes. It's been fun reading your blog. I have missed you guys through the years. I too wish I could have been at the funeral. It still breaks my heart.
Those costumes were awesome. I loved the little Raggedy Ann. My Mom kept saying how cute she thought that was. It helps to have an adorable little girl to put in it. :) Thanks for stopping by, it was great to see the kids dressed up and to talk for a few minutes. We need to get together soon. (Where have I heard that before? He he)
Such cute costumes. I love Lauren's hair. And hey, let's face it, wouldn't you want that extra protection if you were trapped inside a burning building. Kade looks great. I could barely tell it was him.
so cute! you have the cutest little kids....
Post a Comment