Thursday, November 29, 2007

Little update..

Well, just thought I would put an update on here. Tyler is out of town again, he left Tuesday and gets home sunday, so hopefully all my kids are alive when he gets home. I don't think I would survive being a single parent, or should I say my kids would survive! Big high five to all those single parents out there, I don't know how you do it! I am so lucky to have my family so close though to help out all the time, and they do help out all the time. You will all be happy to know that I couldn't be a scrooge for very long, yesterday I got my tree put up and my decorations out, and I did it all by myself! You should have seen me getting that tree box down out of the garage! Pretty interesting. I am glad that I got it done though, maybe tonight I will have the kids help me decorate the tree.
Well, Tyler took the camera with him, so I don't have any new pictures to put up, so I just thought I would put some old pictures on of me and my little princess!





7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute pics Nat, way to go. Must be slow blogging days...

Janae said...

Cute pictures. I met Gigi on a trip to Las Vegas with Cami. Cami's neighbor is good friends with Gigi and invited her to come with us. We were instant friends. Small world.

Hill said...

She is such a doll. It is slow blogging days, may be we are all saving up energy for the end december. I feel you about doing the Christmas by yourself, been there, and being a "single" parent when your husband is on the road sucks!!! hopefull after sunday I'm done with it.

Shannon said...

Very cute pictures. I can't help but smile when I look at Lauren's bright blue eyes. What a cutie she is. I miss working with you.

The Warr's said...

i'm glad your not being a scrouge anymore! those pictures are all way to cute!

Jesse said...

She's so beautiful! Good job with the Christmas decor, and good luck on your house hunt!

Emily Widdison said...

I only have one thing to say.
I WANT A GIRL!