Saturday, November 10, 2007

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. It's been kind of a busy week. Tyler has been gone a LOT for work lately, AND we sold our house this week!! It's kind of a bitter sweet feeling. I really love our house, but hopefully everything will work out how it is supposed to and we will be able to get into a house that will work for us for a long time. We're not really sure what we are going to do yet, but we close on Dec. 5 and I think we will just stay here in our house and rent from the lady that is buying it until we find something. It will be nice not having to move all our stuff right before Christmas and to not feel rushed to find something. So if you know of any good deals on houses here in Spanish Fork let us know. We'll keep you all updated on what's going on.


11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! That is the ideal situation to be able to rent your own house, you are so lucky! I hope you guys find something perfect for your little family.

Jenn said...

Congrats on selling the house! How nice that you have the option to rent it until you find something....what a stressful time of year to be house hunting and moving!

Steff said...

Matt told me Tyler called and said you sold your house. Congratulations! That's SO exciting! What a perfect time! There are so many good deals right now. Matt said you guys are looking up at the houses the Woodwards are moving to. They seem like such a good deal and nice, too! I'm so happy for you guys. If you need help with anything...give me a call! :)

Tara said...

that is great news! i hope you find something just right. good luck!

Emily Widdison said...

congrats! That is awesome! I know some pretty great deals in AMERICAN Fork...you should move there instead:)

Emily Widdison said...

Natalie...is it possible to go to the Christmas play on the 7th instead of the 8th? We just had some friends invite us to their Christmas party on the 8th. Did you say you had a family party the 14th? If not, that day could work for us too. Also, we could do November 30th... What do you think?

Emily said...

Wow--it really happened. Congrats! That's great that you will be able to stay at your house. What a blessing.

Emily Widdison said...

I still don't know what we are doing for dinner either...the 14th sounds great, we'll check Sat. night like you said. You need to do some Christmas shopping in Provo and drop your kids off to play soon.

Emily Widdison said...

Favor--Could you look through your california pictures and put the zoo pics on a cd for me? I have a lot of picutures of the beach and disneyland but I think you took a bunch with your camera...or maybe I lost ours, I don't know! I am doing a shutterfly book for Luke and I only have one zoo picture.
Thanks!
emily

Anonymous said...

Nat, Goodluck! My house is for sale if you would like to come look at it? I'm not sure what you're looking for and if you want to stay in S.f. But my house has lots of upgrades, it's completely finished. There is a big park right in front of it. Yard is all in as well. Call me 794-1862

Anonymous said...

I just read you're post about it! If you liked our house we will work on a deal with you! There would be no realator fee. There's a start. If you are intrested call me! GIGI