Saturday, November 24, 2007

Well, I've been a really really big slacker lately. Life for us seems to have been so busy the past few weeks. Tyler had to go out of town for a few days, then he was home this past week, and now he will leave again on Tuesday and be gone until Sunday. In our spare time which isn't much by the time he gets off work, we have been trying to go look at houses! It is kind of stressful looking at houses because I want to make sure that we take our time and find the right house for us that we can stay in for a long time! Hopefully one will just jump right out at us soon.

We had a good Thanksgiving. We went to Tyler's mom's house this year and had some great food and had a good time visiting with his family that we don't really see too often.

I know most people have started getting or have got their christmas stuff put up, I am kind of being a scrooge this year and I have no desire to put any of it up! Which is strange because I love christmas. I think that the reason behind this is because I know that we will sometime soon be moving and I just don't want to get the mess of all of it out to pack it all back up again and then continue to pack the rest of my house. Too much packing for me, it's easier to just leave the Christmas stuff already packed! Maybe we will get the tree out so Santa has somewhere to leave the gifts.



Well, hope all is well with everyone else. I will try to do better at updating, although I can't promise anything!!
I am at work and I forgot my camera, so I will try and post some pictures soon.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

You better get out your tree or Santa might not come...

Shannon said...

I know what you mean about the packing thing. We have moved 2 times, and I dread the day we have to do it again. Good luck with house hunting. I've been keeping my eye out for you.

Hill said...

I know how you feel about having your husband gone, mine left for puerto rico today for a "work" trip and won't be home for a week. Also, I'm feeling very lazy about posting. I don't blame you for not wanting to pack and re pack christmas. the less packing the better.

Janae said...

I love the blog. I am so excited that we can stay in touch better. Your kids are so cute. They are growing up way too fast.