Monday, June 4, 2007

Sale, Sale, Sale!!

Alison and I went over to the mall to check out Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale. They had quite the deals! The best one I think was the wall flowers air fresheners, normally they are $12.50, they were on sale for $5.00!! So I stocked up. Would be great as a gift also. Maybe I'll have to go get some more to have gifts on hand for things. A few other things were their shower gels and body washes were $3.00, and lotions were $5.00, and many other things, that was just a few. Happy shopping!


5 comments:

Jenn said...

Ooohhhh....I'm headed over there later this afternoon or tomorrow! There are several things that they don't normally sell, but they put them out during the semi-annual sale, so I always have to stock up then! I should probably only take cash so I don't overspend!

Lindsey said...

That's good to know!

Brenda said...

Ohhh...why do they always have these sales when I live so far away!! Oh well, I'd probably buy too much anyway. I already have a stash in my closet that I haven't used. They do make great gifts, however.

Tara said...

awww man! we don't have a bath & body in hawaii!! i have to stock up everytime we go to utah.

Hill said...

I spent 50 online, (i'm too lazy to drive to provo) on wallflowers. I love them.