Hope you have a wonderful day Tyler! We love you!
Dad, thanks for pushing me in the stroller and showing me new things!! Love you, Lauryn
Dad, thanks for not letting me fall through the cracks and into the ocean!! Love, Jordan
Dad, thanks for helping me look for octopus and crabs and stuff! I love you, Kade
Tyler, thank you for being such a wonderful dad and husband. You really are great with your kids and they adore you so so much! Thank you for being patient with me and sticking with me through stressful, difficult days. You are such a great person and I am so glad that I am the lucky person that found you and gets to be with you for eternity!! I love you so much!
Love, Natalie





3 comments:
Hey, when did you guys go to California? Happy Father's Day Tyler! Cute pictures! We miss you guys terribly!
What a cute little idea Natalie! I love having the little comments from the kids!
I just hopped onto your friend Tara's blog to see if I would be entertained by a funny video for Father's Day....tell her she's a slacker! (though the latest pics she posted are pretty entertaining as well ;)
i know i am such a slacker. natalie, you are too sweet. Tyler is a lucky guy. I love the last picture of Lauryn on the previous post with pigtails!
Post a Comment