These are a couple of books that I have read in the past few months. Which for me is amazing that I have read two books within such a short time between! I don't seem to make the time to read books, but I would definately recommend both of these to anyone! They were both so great.
This book made me proud to be a mother and want to strive to do a better job each day.
I wish that we all could do the things in this book and learn the great lessons that were learned. What a great inspiration to do good around you. :)
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Books I've recently Read...
Posted by
Nat
at
8:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I haven't read I AM A MOTHER, however, I have read THE ULTIMATE GIFT. Your mother put me onto that book and I love it. I want everyone I know to read it!! Did you know that they had made a movie about this book? Teren, who I work with, saw it and said it was really great. I probably won't see it until it comes out of video.
Post a Comment