Well, Tara inspired me to go to the temple, she had posted about going to the temple over in Hawaii, and it made me realize that it had been way, way, way too long since I had been. So one of my best friends Holly and I went to the Provo Temple yesterday. It was so incredibly peaceful. I was sitting there in the celestial room and I didn't ever want to leave and have to come back into the real world. I was glad that I took time and went though. So thank you Tara for being a good example to me!:) Hopefully it won't be so long until the next time I go.
The temple grounds are amazing. It was so beautiful with all the flowers and the fountains. Very peaceful.
The long beautiful walkway up to the temple.
Holly and I, thanks for going with me holly!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Temple...
Posted by
Nat
at
8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Okay so my reccomend expired when Liam was born and I still haven't renewed! Kids make going so much harder! Now I need to get renewed and go myself!!!
Well, if it makes you feel better, it had been so long that when we got there I thought, "I better check and make sure this hasn't expired!" It hadn't so I was okay! We can all do better. It is hard with kids.
way to go natalie! you make me feel like a saint and i am soooo not. your pictures are beautiful.
now its my turn to go!:)
em
Boy, I need to go as well. I actually had a friend invite me to go tonight, but we already has something else scheduled. Next week--that's my goal!
I can't help but notice the missionaries in the background checking the two of you out!
Post a Comment