Sunday, May 6, 2007

SURPRISE!!

So yesterday I had a little surprise party for Tyler for his birthday. It was lots of fun, he had no clue what was going on. I had arranged for his friend Bert to call and see if he wanted to go shoot their guns, and then after they would come and meet Me, Julie and the kids at the park for a little bit. Well, obviously later in the week the park was out, because of the freezing cold weather. So, Thursday night I talked to Tyler and said, Why don't we just go down to my mom's house and we can let the kids play in the garage and we can play some ping pong and foosball. He thought that was a great idea. So, Bert came and got him and everyone went down to my parents, and I think he was quite surprised when he walked in the garage and saw all his friends and family. Thanks to all those who were able to come and make it an enjoyable day. Tyler loved being able to see everyone, especially those friends that we don't see too often, so thank you.


Tyler and his Dad and Linda.



Tyler's mom, and sister in law Karah.


Friends, Bert and Julie (thanks for helping make this possible) and Lindsey and Jake.


More friends, Kim and Jeff Moss, and Kyle Widdison.


The kids having fun playing games.


This is my cute nephew Spencer.


These two pictures I had to add in here, When we got home tonight, the kids had gotten these glow bracelet from the ambulance station today and so we turned off all the lights in the house and they were waving them around, it actually looked really cool, so I snapped some photos.


3 comments:

Tara said...

you are such a sweet wife. i like those pics of the green glow!

Lindsey said...

Cmon Nat, no new posts for a week?

Nat said...

Sorry, I think that week on vacation threw me off!! I will get with it.